We are a veteran-owned small business started by real people with a passion for hostelling. Our focus is the experience and not just the transportation, and we have intimate knowledge of the local mid-Atlantic area. We are there for you from a simple trip to Dulles Airport to planning a great adventure.
Or maybe you just want to get a bunch of friends together and plan a tour or trip somewhere? Contact Us, and we will see what we can do!
Scroll down the page to pay for your charter online.
If you are looking to book a hostel for you group, then click here and let HostelBookers book your group stay at a local hostel.
In the meantime, here are some already planned-out costs to charter a shuttle:
- Dulles International Airport to/from downtown Washington, D.C.
$135 up to 14 passengers
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport to/from downtown Washington, D.C.
$150 up to 14 passengers
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport to/from downtown Baltimore, Md.
$35 up to 6 passengers
- Downtown Baltimore to/from downtown Philadelphia, Pa.
$180 up to 6 passengers
- Downtown Washington, D.C., to/from George Washington’s Mount Vernon
$420 up to 14 passengers ($30/person; includes entrance fees)
- Downtown Washington, D.C., to/from 3 vineyards in the Blue Ridge Mountains
$700 up to 14 passengers ($50/person; includes tastings)